The project financed by the EEA Financial Mechanism 2009-2014
Under the second stage of the implementation of thermo-modernization programme of Gdansk educational institutions the Dyrekcja Rozbudowy Miasta Gdańska, according to the granted funding from the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (operational programme under the Financial Mechanism of European Economic Area), carried out the thermo-modernisation works of 5 educational institutions in this the Zespół Szkół Ogólnokształcących No 8, ul. Meissnera 9 in Gdansk.
The scope of works under the order covered the following thermo-modernisation activities:
external wall insulation;
- insulation of the foundation walls;
- insulation of the flat roof;
- replacement of windows and doors;
- modernisation of the central heating system;
- mechanical ventilation of the gym and its back.
The contract also provided for the execution of the following works:
- ramps for the disabled;
- outdoor lighting and monitoring;
- accompanying works, ie. the outer surface repair, the foundations for the HVAC units, sidewalks, window bars.
The Contractor: B&W Usługi Budowlane Bożena Dzidkowska from Pruszcz Gdanski
(B&W Construction Services Bożena Dzidkowska , Pruszcz Gdanski)
The realisation period: from 22 April 2015 to 30 March 2016
The cost of works: 6.9 million PLN
View after completion of the investment